Automated Interview Scheduling
Over the past weeks, our team has been hard at work enhancing our system to automatically update our client’s applicant tracking systems with interview dates/times set by Syncrotist.
Today, we are proud to announce that this feature is now live for all locations currently using Syncrotist alongside our Director of Results and Digital Recruiter solutions.
What does this new feature do?
The new update is designed to help office staff stay on top of interviews, freeing up time to help them do what they do best - run your office!
The system will now read the interview date/time out of Syncrotist’s emailed (notes) and update the applicant tracking system automatically.
With this enabled, the hiring manager can now focus on communicating with applicants, while the list of interviews is populated for them automatically.
How does it work?
- Syncrotist sets date/time with applicant
- Syncrotist sends an email to our system
- We parse the email and create deal (applicant) notes
- Now we also add the interview date/time in custom fields on the left side of the deal
- We also move the deal to the correct stage for scheduled interviews
- This triggers the automated reminder system to increase applicant show rate
When will this be implemented?
Most clients will already see this implemented. Onboarding clients will see it by April 1st, 2021.