The faster you get in touch with the applicant, the more likely you are to set the interview.
Text and Email the lead within 5 minutes of their application
- Unlike Email, Text messages have a 98% open rate
- Let the applicant know you are excited to set their interview and will be in touch
- You can also make this an inbound action and ask them to call you right away
- An email lets you explain more as there is no character limit
- You can also have the text message point the lead to the email
Call the lead within 20 minutes of their application
- Make sure they are who they say they are
- Ensure they are qualified before setting the interview
- Generally, it’s best to call twice a day over a four day period to get the maximum result
Set the interview on the first call
- If they meet the qualifications and seem like a good fit, set the interview right away!
This takes them “off the table” from your competition.
74% of Millenials and Gen Z attribute delays in company response for the reason they turned down an offer from that company.
If you need help with your recruiting process, check out our Digital Recruiter program.